This time of year is a very busy time for most. In my home slow cooker recipes are the way to go in the winter. From soups to roast the options are wide open for recipes in a slow cooker. Below you will find my top 5 favorite slow cooker recipes and their link. Enjoy!
- POT ROAST: This pot roast is simple, easy to cook, minimal on ingredients yet fully of flavor! Check out Taste of Home for this delicious recipe.
- CLASSIC CHILI: This chili recipe is a classic yet delicious chili. I like to add a personal touch to this chili by adding ground hot sausage to it. That gives it a delicious kick and a slight kick. Check out Cooking Classy for this wonderful recipe.
- CORN CHOWDER: Corn chowder is by far my favorite soup. This is a wonderful dish to come home to on a cold winters night. If you toast some french bread to go along with it, that just tops it off. Check out Pillsbury for this wonderful recipe.
- PEACH COBBLER: This amazing peach cobbler comes from the wonderful world of Pillsbury and you can enjoy the lovely aroma in your home when this cooks, as well as the delightful taste when it is completed. Check out Pillsbury for this wonderful recipe.
- CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS: Last but not least, my favorite southern meal Chicken & Dumplings! Dumplings are normally a long process to perfection. Not with this recipe! This recipe is quick, easy, and very delicious. Check out Spend With Pennies for this wonderful recipe.
I hope that you all are having a wonderful winter thus far. If you have any ideas that I can add to my slow cooker recipes please feel free to share in the comments below I would love to test them out!