Did you know that Saturday was National Burger Day? Better Homes and Gardens has plenty of ideas to make everyone’s favorite even better.
- Adding roasted garlic and mozzarella will surely give your burger a kick. Spicy food lovers will go head-over-heels for it.
- Lime juice and cilantro will help you create a burger with some Mexican flair. The spices and citrus will combine with your burger for a taste you won’t believe.
- For those that are playing it safe at home, add some whiskey and cheddar cheese. The juiciest burger you’ve ever had will be minutes away.
- Who doesn’t love a good pizza? Now you can use your favorite toppings and sauce to create your own pizza burger.
- Create your own version of a southern burger by adding bacon, pickles and cole slaw.
The Powell Group invites you to enjoy all of these recipes. You can find all of your favorite toppings anywhere in town. While there, you can also look at all our available houses in the area. Our team members are here to answer all of your housing questions and concerns.
(Picture used from YouTube)