As many of us celebrate St. Patrick’s Day out-on-the-town, many of us have decided to stay home. There are several ways to celebrate the day. Better Homes and Gardens has some great ideas for this day and the days to come.
- For those with children, you can create a scavenger hunt or create arts and crafts
- St. Patrick’s Day wouldn’t be the same without some mint flavored dessert like a shake
- Be safe in your home while drinking Irish alcohol concoctions such as a beer or Irish creme
- You can’t forget the traditional Irish foods like corned beef and cabbage
- Of course, don’t forget to wear your best green outfit – or else risk the dreaded pinch
No matter how you partake in the Irish celebration, the Powell Group invites you to be safe and have fun. Our team members are always here to answer you questions and concerns.
(Picture used from Flickr)