10 Things To-Do This Weekend
- Build A Fort! When was the last time you rearranged a room and built a fort? Take time and reminisce on your childhood by grabbing the family and building one together.
- Go Hiking!There are so many beautiful trails in the upstate that we can take advantage of.
- Try New Recipes! Take advantage of recipes.com or Pinterest. They are wonderful for new ideas.
- Go to the Movies! Do a date night or family night with a movie.
- Go Shopping! Even if it is window shopping it is always fun to get out of the house.
- Have a Get-Together! Invite friends over and have a game night or movie night with snacks. It is always fun to gather everyone up again.
- Go to the Lake! Lake Hartwell is beautiful to enjoy these last few weeks of the summer by soaking up the sun.
- Play with your Pets! If you have a pet show them some attention this weekend. If you do not have a pet take a trip to the shelter and play with some of the animals, I am sure they would love the extra
- Kick Back and Relax! Yep, I said it. Take a day to yourself to recuperate and rest. We all need it sometimes.
- Be an Artist! Everyone is an artist in some way, paint a picture, sing a song, or even choreograph a dance!
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and if you all have any ideas for weekend activities please let me know!