If you have a small living room, don’t fret. Better Homes and Gardens has some ideas to liven up your space.
- Painting all the walls and trim white, and adding sheer curtains will give the great illusion of a bigger living room without having to cut down walls or doors
- Armless chairs can make the difference of those couple of inches required for your needed extra space
- Adding art can make your living room pop out and look bigger, but make sure to add larger pieces
- Mirrors can help a great deal because they can make a room look twice as big – just like magic
- Adding layers and different types of textures can help make the room look more profound
The Powell Group is here to assist you with your housing and decorating needs. Our team members are also here to answer all of your questions and concerns.