Easter is one week away. It is a time to spend with friends and family. Why not spend some time preparing by making some Easter classic meals? The Old Farmer’s Almanac has some wonderful ideas.
- Start the morning off with a great breakfast with french toast strata
- If you’re in a hurry, deviled eggs are always a popular choice
- Fruit salad can be livened up with a touch of maple mint
- The whole family can enjoy a big feast with grilled rosemary lamb
- Chocolate lovers will love a warm brownie pie
The Powell Group invites you to create these and other great recipes from The Old Farmer’s Almanac. Our team members are available to answer any questions or concerns.
(Pictures used from Flickr and Wikimedia)