Everyone knows the bathroom is an important room in your house. As such, you may need to find certain things quickly. Whether it’s towels, soap or other toiletries, quick access to those items is vital. But, how do you organize all of those items? The Powell Group has a great list of ways to keep the needed items handy.
- Bank on baskets. You can find a variety of baskets that will fit your bathroom’s style. In doing so, you not only change the look of your bathroom, but you have more space for the little things.
- Add some scents and decoration to your bathroom. Sure, your average plug-in air freshener will do the job easily. But, if you really want to spice things up, add some potpourri to your bathroom. You can find small bags or canisters in your local home store. It not only adds a new scent to your bathroom. The leaves will also add a nice decorative touch.
- Storage does not always have to be in plain view. The area below your sink works wonders. After all, there is a lot of space down there that can be put to good use.
- If you want to cover the lower areas of your bathroom, you can do so with a small curtain. They come in all sizes and designs. We are sure you will find the one that fits your bathroom best.
- Portable shelves are perfect for any size bathroom. They add just enough space to keep things out of the way.
The Powell Group invites you to explore ways to spruce up your bathroom. Our team members are also here to answer all of your housing questions and concerns.
If you are new to the Western Upstate of South Carolina, log on to our website and have a look at all of our available homes in the area. We are sure you will find exactly what you are looking for.
(Picture used from Wikipedia)