The Anderson Sports and Entertainment Center — also known as the Civic Center — is holding several Christmas events in December.
- From now until Christmas Day, they are holding the Christmas Gift Light Festival. You will be able to “drive through 3.5 million Christmas lights in spectacular displays”. Admission is $8.00 per vehicle.
- Friday, Dec. 11 from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m., the center will hold the Hill Electric Christmas party in the Civic Center Ballrooms.
- Saturday, Dec. 12 from 11 a.m. – 1 p..m., they will host the Army Air & Missle Defense Command (AAMDC) National Guard Christmas Luncheon in the Civic Center Arena.
- Sunday, Dec. 13 from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m., the center will host the Chick-Fil-A Christmas Party in the Civic Center Ballrooms.
- Friday, Dec. 18 from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m., you can join them for the Family Connections Christmas Party in the Civic Center Ballrooms.
- Thursday, Dec. 31 –also known as New Years Eve — they will host the Cotton Ball from 8 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. You can read more information about the event on the Cotton Ball Facebook page.
For more details on events, you may call the Anderson Sports and Entertainment Center at 864-260-4800 or email them at ASEX@andersoncountysc.org.
By Jason Michaels
(Picture used from the Anderson Sports and Entertainment Center website as linked above)